( it's been a while )
Monday, September 25, 2006

Its been half a year! I can't really believe it actually.
Me and the boyfriend have been together for that long.
actually it isn't exactly really long, but still, all this while
I've been basking in this wonderful thing called love.

It's like sunbathing, ya know?
Adequate amounts of exposure to get that healthy tan.
Too long and you get burnt. Too often and you get skin cancer.
Lazying ard lying down can be pretty relaxing for awhile
but if you don't run about you'd just fall asleep or it gets pretty boring.
And then there are times when I'd feel like there's no sun,
but well we all know the sun is always there;
its just the clouds gettin in the way.
Well I think you get the drift..

My analogy sucks huh? Ahaha.

Well hopefully we have more love for each other in time to come.
No one can really predict whats goin to be happening down the road
since he be leavin me next year for his studies.
Once upon a time I was doubtful about this path I was takin,
hesitant in taking the hand of this guy whom I knew would be leavin me in tears,
leavin me in insecurity.

We all know how attached I can get to people and things.
It's so difficult to let go of things coping with shit and all.

But honey, I'm takin a chance on you. <3




Joshua's got his new song up.
It's got a pretty catch tune to it actually - i like it.
His voice is smooth.
Very nice try. Pretty groovy I'd say.
I like the chorus.

Skater Su's.
Checkout his music. (:

Talkin about Skater Su reminds me of the SKATEBOARD P.
I've been hooked on his collaborations for a while now.
It's always great music from the prince of style.
I love Pharrell Williams! He is THE epitome of COOLNESS.

Anyone watching Prison Break?
Wonderful. They show it every Thursday and Saturday.
Wentworth Miller ( the looker ) has like, really intense lookin eyes.
The blueprint on his body, all those tattoos? They're like a 4 hr make up process.
And those pretty eyes of his? One is green and the other's hazel. Cool yes?

I caught JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE on Saturday.
Pretty funny shit right there. WATCH IT.
Kailan, there's Arielle Kebbel in it and yes shes hot.
But I think JOHN TUCKER is hotter. Haha.

Tommy's right. If you're cool, you can pull anything off.
You talkin about yourself, sweetheart? Haha.


Its 3am and I have to wake at 73Oam for class.
bummer. Why can't I ever get to bed early?!
I think I'm missin you honey.


1:58 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.