( having fun )
Sunday, September 03, 2006

Its funny how things always seem to go against what i feel it'd turn out to be.

I didn't have too high expectations of this weekend
but it all turned out to be pretty good.

I got super anal about punctuality.
I was sucha childish prick really.
If I matter, I matter. If I don't then it's just too bad isn't it.

So being the madlady I got so upset because he wasn't exactly superbly apologetic
and now to think about it I think I was really quite a bitch.
Tommy was only late for 1O minutes and I really kinda fucked him for it.
Ok blame it on the PMS?
I think i was also,
overly particular because he kinda promised he wouldn't be late.
And we had so much shit going on for the week
I felt he should have ensured that things wouldn't go wrong again.

Fortunately after some whining to Karen
I snapped outof it.
meloveyoubabe! <3

So Karen kinda saved Tommy's life and my night with him
and I think we're both grateful about that. Haha.




Saturday night was good. Drinking at Vintage, with Tommy & friends.
I thought it was damn freeking funny I laughed so much.
Jon was like high and he was cracking everyone up with his antics.
I kept losing to Weiliang in 5-1O and the Direction game.
I am so retarded! Hahahaha well it was fun being retarded anyway.

it was kinda funny having ppl ask me
"How come you wear so nice today?"
I know I have bad dress sense but that's damn cruel la.
Haha.


Maddie I miss you yes we'll meet after the IMF haha. muahs


12:03 PM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.