( just one more week )
Sunday, July 16, 2006

whoaaa. its 16th already meaning another 6 more days.
i can't believe its so soon.
i want to be 18 foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

its been a really bad week with loadsa shite.
what with the pms, gettin arngry at work blah.
and me and tommy have been active volcanos
espescially the terror hes mad alright.
the slightest thing that i never expected him to get angry at
he blew up at me and i got so pissed.
and there was actually one fight with
me leaving the house and saying goodbye.
i said i was gonna go out, but something held me back and i lingered around downstairs.
i still feel so dumb fucking retarded for having done that.

i broke my law i said breakup when i didnt mean it again..

alright friday was bad but saturday was pretty ok i guess.
before i left for joseph's 21st there was a revelation made to me by a friend.
i was so upset i cried pretty badly actually.
eyes were kinda swollen but i guess eye makeup managed the cover up.

FUCK YOU BASTARD DON'T COME PRETENDING TO BE SO NICE TO ME WHEN YOU GO AROUND BITCHING TO EVERYONE ABOUT ME. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS BEGGING TO GO OUT WITH ME ALL THE WHILE AND YOU ACTUALLY TOLD PEOPLE THAT I KEPT ASKING YOU OUT? FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND. I SYMPATHISED WITH YOU BUT YOU USED IT TO DISTORT FACTS AND YOU ACTUALLY HAD SLAMMING SESSIONS OF ME.. CHEAT MY FUCKING FRIENDSHP. FUCK YOU AND FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE YOU FUCKING LIAR/CHEATER/FAKER.
YOU AND I WILL NEVER BE FRIENDS AGAIN. I GAVE MY FRIEND FACE TODAY SO I DIDN'T SLAP YOUR FACE WHEN YOU ASKED ME "HAVE YOU EATEN?" FUCKING STOP PRETENDING TO BE LIKE A FUCKING VICTIM AND GAINING SYMPATHY FROM EVERYBODY YOU FUCKING BASTARD YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ENDED THE FUCKING RELATIONSHIP SO FUCK OFF BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU. I MEAN IT. YOU TRY TALKING TO ME AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU. TODAY WAS AN EXCEPTION BECAUSE I CONTROLLED MYSELF. THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU I DON'T SEE NO REASON I SHOULDN'T FUCKING KILL YOU.


Ah. i feel so much better.

at the party all was fine.
but i was quite dumb again while eating
i jumped of my seat like 2 times just to catch fireworks rehearsals which were
very much in sight. i love fireworks im sure everyone who knows me knows that.
i also received my earrings from Keshia its her birthday present for me.
i chose it myself i love the design.





i love the earrings keshia you're fantabulous
please go visit her GIRLIEBLING.BLOGSPOT.COM
she makes fantastic accessories blingbling

DOTA with tommy and his friends at the usual place after that.
im really such a noob im gonna start practising more..

time to turn in its 6am


5:34 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.