1. How did you meet number 14?
Wow. Thats really a nice question to ask. Wangxi is Jenn and Yy's secondary school friend. I first met her at Sentosa I think. I can't remember when. I think about 2 years ago? It's quite amazing actually. First impression she reminded me of Ting, but now I've come to realise they are very different. Anw Wangxi struck me as a very stylish girl with like a supa great bod. And that impression still remains. Interesting and unnecessary fact I thought I'd share : Tommy is one of her ex boyfriends. Aha.
2. What would you do if you had never met Number 1?
Seriously? I don't know. Hes the push factor in making me leave my first boyfriend. It'd be a great pity if I never got to know Hanx I guess? Hes my superman. I think he rocks. I've never found anyone who's as similar to my personality as he is.
3. What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
Thats quite funny. Both of them are frm Singapore Poly. Uhm I wouldn't do anything I guess? I'd just be really surprised because I know for one thing they are so not each others' type.
4. Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
AHAHAHA GAY! omg shunping can you believe this. Its so funny HAHAHAHA shunping's always a hit target for gays. OH WELL. but i doubt Joel will ever turn gay tho don't worry. These 2 were from St Gabriel's anw. Coincidences haha
5. Describe No. 3.
Sophisticated, intelligent, classy, pretty. Thats my girlfriend, my childhood friend, one of my besties. Shes more of the urban city girl. We have clashing opinions but we stil get along fine.
6. Do you think No.8 is attractive?
Whoa. Uhm. Jeff attractive or not? Hes attractive in his own special ways I guess. Someone told me before that hes cute! Oohlala.
7. Tell me something about No.7
BITCH who keeps dua-ing people. HEH its true what. I always tell him alot of things. He knows alot of my stuff. This guy always laughs at people even when people are feeling down. MAD
8. Do you know anything about no.12's family?
Oh i know Ting's a princess and her parents are King & Queen.
haha i know they're damn rich la
9. What is no. 18's favorite?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KAILAN SI KAILAN!
10.What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you?
Not surprised. Weina loves me leh. Sec sch close friends
11. What language does 15 speak?
Same as me
12. Who is 9 going out with?
I don't know man. I'm so not updated about her life now. You goin out with anyone now babe?
13. How old is 16 now?
Omg I can't remember. I think shes turning 19 or 2O this year. Childhood friend whom ive been kinda out of contact with. She looks my age can. Shes damn matured and hot and blah. I always think shes my age.
14. When was the last time u talked to 13?
Online, last week. I hope to see YOU LIPHANG FOR MAHJONG SOON! GANKS!
15. Who's 2's favorite singer?
She has quite a few. Evanescence one e.g
16. Would you date number 4?
Sure why not? I miss you Jenn.
17. Would you date 7?
Me date John?! NEVER. Firstly we are not each others' type. Secondly he is SO TAKEN. But if its a tennis date im sure we'll be very willing. Hes a good coach
18. Is 15 single?
Wow. thats a tough one. Uhm Jenny? Only you can tell me this one.
19. What's 10's last name?
Lee?
20. Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 19?
Yeah sure. We have a relationship of failing exams and leaving exam halls after half an hour. HAHAHAHAHA funny or not okay not funny.
21. What school does 3 go to?
FUCK. Shes goin to University College Of London School of Law. FUCK i dont need to be reminded now that shes leaving in Sept. I HATE THIS SURVEY
22. Where does 6 live?
ToaPayoh
23. What's your favorite thing about number 5?
If you asked me this question 2 to 3 years ago i can tell you alot of things.
Basically now, i'd say Jiehua makes a really good friend. He can be the sweetest thing alive
DAVID IS A MEANIE.
thats why i didnt include him in my list.
PTUI! Refer below.
1. How did you meet number 14?
Serene. Oh, my supposed eye-candy in SRJC. Everyone around me smacked me for being myopic, and now I can really see why. Heh. This sweet chick came to my blog, then blah blah blah. Oh ya, she taught me tennis in SRJC too.
MYOPIC SIALLLLL.
i did this because both Soph & David asked me to.
S*XLING;.