( don't. )
Wednesday, May 17, 2006

j.c: i thnk when u go suntan, i be at the gym too ehz

me : i goin in 15 mins

j.c: so early.

me: yeap.before the sun goes out.you mad. (where got early its like 3pm dont sunbathe now then sunbathe when?!)

j.c: ok lorz..

me: i'll be with karen. you want come say hi

j.c: at the pool
j.c: ?

me: ...................................



( what the FEI HUA not at the pool then sunbathe where?
outside my door?
)



j.c: wheyy..

j.c: juz let me read ur private blog la.. damn sianz lah.. ha

me: no.
me: stop pissing me off.
me: you sian go wank.

j.c: I DONT


JOEL. sometimes i dont know if ure just plain dumb or jus tryin to annoy me.
sorry im pmssy, i hope. but ure irritating CAN!
you annoy me somemore future conversations im just gonna paste ALL
on my blog.
anw i refuse to give him access BECAUSE i gave him BEFORE and he forgot the usn & pw so PHUCK OFF! you didnt bother to remember so dont bother reading now. Heh.

anw i dnot believe you dont wank.
so shutup already!


damn i gotta start studying tonight if not it'll be hell again.
maybe either way it'd be hell i dont know.


damnit lotsa tennis action coming up
I DON'T HAVE SCV I DON'T HAVE WHERE AM I GOING TO WATCH.
):

know what?
i want to go watch the games someday.
as in really go watch them LIVE.
as in Federer, or Sharapova in action.
i think Nadal will be interesting too.



hopefully by the time i can do that
they're still in action.
i think they will be.


3:09 PM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.