( i missed you so )
Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Woke up early this morning,
made my coffee like I always do.
Then it hit me from nowhere;
every thing I feel about me and you.
The way you kiss me crazy,
baby you're so amazing.

Seven days and seven nights of thunder;
the water's rising and I'm slipping under.
I think I fell in love with the 8th World Wonder.

I guess that I'm just falling
deeper into something I've never known.
Yeah.
But the way that I'm feeling
makes me realize that it can't be wrong.
Your love's like a summer rain.
Washing my doubts away

It's only been a week,
but it's coming over me, yeah.
It's making me believe that
You're the one for me.

I don't need a lot of things
I can get by with nothin'
With all the blessings life can bring
I've always needed something
But I've got all I want when it comes to lovin' you
You're my only reason, you're my only truth

I need you like water, like breath, like rain
I need you like mercy from Heaven's gate
There's a freedom in your arms, that carries me through
I need you

You're the hope that moves me
To courage again, oh yeah
You're the love that rescues me
When the cold winds rage
And it's so amazin' cause that's just how you are
And I can't turn back now
Cause you've brought me too far

Love is the answer
At least for most of the questions in my heart
Why are we here and where do we go
And how come it's so hard
It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing
It's always better when we're together



- 8th World Wonder, I Need You, Better Together.


2:47 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.