( friendster idiots )
Sunday, April 30, 2006

Subject: haloo
Message: Hi Hi

Glad to hve chanced upon u here

Would luv to have u as my fren and know you
more

can u add me to ur Friendster and MSN
Messenger?

my e-mail add is *******@hotmail.com
My MSN Messenger is also the same add

Also, do u hve MSN Messenger?

btw, think you look great and have a great
smile ... Just like
the SunShine ...so keep smiling ^_^

Hugs







THIS IS THE FUNNIEST MESSAGE I'VE GOT SO FAR HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



i just saw his profile he's freaking 32.
and his profile is like that of some teenager
32 and type like that HAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA
too bad im not so evil im very tempted to
put up his main friendster display picture
hes doing the victory sign eeeeeeeeeee damn faggot


2:30 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.