( you didnt. )
Saturday, March 11, 2006

got caught in the act.
why didnt you do what you should have done?

its the 2nd time.
i really dont feel that you can protect me.

but hanging out today was alot better than yesterday..
nice try.

it was fab anyway.




im damn heaty mouth got like 3 or 4 ulcers.
damn scared its the what handfootmouth CHOI AH!



im addicted to mac choc milkshake.
i finished my kkk. and milk.
i miss maddie lim.


I WANT TO CLUB. LIQUID ROOM im coming soon.
and i will bring with me great company



ADDED:
occasionally i'll get the double eyelid for one eye (when i dont sleep enuf/well)
i have been having double eyelids on BOTH eyes (i like) for 3 days already.
now now, i dont exactly hate my single eyelids (or do i?)
but slightly bigger eyes seem like a nice change.

now sleeping late is unhealthy but pretty.
but only i think its pretty no one else noticed


4:56 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.