( nua - )
Monday, March 27, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket


2 more days to go!
CONTACT: KESHIA @ 96650552 / keshia.lee@gmail.com for tickets







what a combination.
bad weather, period, fatigue.
so what does that mean?

SLEEP.


the ex is back from genting.
im glad you're ok with the news.

but,
im stil trying very hard to cope with my feelings.
everything is so full of bull sometimes.
i hate leftovers, and that is with regard to EVERYTHING.
want to get rid of it, get rid of it completely.
but im not hard hearted- that really makes things CRAPPY.





with regards to my new relationship,
i know many think that it happened too quickly.
well i can only sing


Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I say would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows to the sea
So it goes
Some things are meant to be
Some things are meant to be




this song makes me think of a used to be girl friend.
wonder if she remembers? that we choreographed a dance
for some child care centre kids. hahaha retarded.
that was quite a while back.
suddenly, i realised that i dont resent her anymore,
i actually kinda miss her. ok ive always missed her.
what can i say? hope shes doin fine.
i know she is. (:






being in love makes up for everything. (:


7:31 PM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.