( hmmm. )
Thursday, March 09, 2006

HX has the watch that i wanted to buy for babylove.
what the shit! the watch is damn nice.

i even took a video of it.
so retarded.

really like movie star.
walk everywhere also "Hi."


like curse also.
walk everywhere taxi also siam.
stand there like idiots.

where got people walk dont swing their arms one!
YOU LOR!

theres this very nice shoe shop at wheelock.
i want to go back there and get the shoes.

sega virtual tennis reminded me..
I NEED MY TENNIS DOSAGE.
withdrawal symptoms are back.
freak i want my head intell.

I WANT MY HEAD INTELL JOEL CHIAAAAAAAAA.




freaky. just now i kept asking himbo when's his birthday.
then in the car the radio blasted 5O cent indaclub.
then i check himbo's blog his entry titled "birthday"
then the entry ended off with him saying 5O cent indaclub
ringin in his head.

oh yeah, hes the one that looks like Marcus Tan & Joel Fong combined.






and VINCENT-rocmoc when the hell you meeting me.


12:38 AM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.