( Monday Blues? I Have Tuesday Reds. )
Tuesday, February 28, 2006

VERY FUCKED UP DAY.

(1)

woke up fucking early as usual for work.
they left without me becos they said i was late.
JUST THAT 2 minutes they couldn't wait.
he asked me to go to work on my own.
and i didnt get to eat my favourite kuay chap becos of that.

(2)

very hot and humid day, and then it rained.
BUT IT WAS STILL HOT AND HUMID.

(3)

I am ill. With the cough and flu again.

(4)

I went to Changi Airport because I thot
Jenn & her friends would be studying there.
Turned out that there were none, I was supposedly too early.
And Jenn decided to come down at a later time.
i wanted to copy her LBO notes since she said she'd be there.
2nd purpose was to return her accounting notes.
but she forgot about me and had decided to go down at 6pm.
I didn't like studying alone there because
it was very troublesome to go the toilet (when ur alone)
and it was freezing and if I want to study alone I will JUST STAY AT HOME.
I was pretty mad at Jenn initially but heck.
Jenn was in one of her blur days today..
I think I am just unfortunate today.

(5)

As I was ill I couldn't wait any longer.
Needed to head home to get some rest if not
I'd die before meeting Joel.
I wasn't able to judge anything properly because
of my weak body and mind.
Hence after boarding the train, instead of heading home
I headed further from it.
I was supposed to head towards the CITYHALL direction
but I went to PASIR RIS instead.
when I finally got the direction right:
My usual stop is Aljunied, where I'd alight
and take service 1OO.
But I decided to listen to what my neighbor said
and dropped the stop after Aljunied; Kallang Station.
In the past, there were 2 bus services I could take at Kallang.

and when I reached the bus stop,
I realised that I could only take service 1OO.
I SHOULD HAVE STOPPED AT Aljunied instead.

I took like 2 hours to get home.


*


I don't blame anybody.
It has just been a really bad day.
I think the bad karma I earned today for all my cursing
is enough to send me to hell.



I hate waiting.
I hate bad days.


6:05 PM
____________________________________________________________________


S*XLING;.



I'm Ling
- and I'm gone
again.